Watching Cricket Games With Sweets on the Side

 It is very difficult for me to ignore every time I watch a cricket match on TV. Like most Britons and Australians, I am passionate about this sport. I also had the chance to play in the junior league when I was in high school playing as a batsman. Time has passed, now I have a family, but my addiction to cricket remains. They say that both father and son and my son show a certain love for cricket. My wife and I used to go to cricket games, but because of the busy schedule, we can hardly do it. We don't let that spoil our interest in cricket - we can always watch cricket while enjoying the sweet baskets we all love.


Cricket is well known in countries with a British association in their history, such as India and Australia. It is a team sport with bat and ball that originated in the south of England in the 16th century. Since then, its popularity has grown, especially during the British expansion. Today the International Cricket Council has 140 members. When I was born, cricket was already a phenomenon. My dad is also a big fan of cricket, and I still remember watching my mom eat basket-sweets at family picnics.


I have many fond memories of cricket. All my cricket uniforms are still intact, I even made one in a frame to preserve the precious moments I had with it. My mom was a photographer, so I have tons of photos from when I was a teenager at the cricket age. My son and I skimmed through them from time to time while we ate sweets from the baskets.


Sir Donald George Bradman, the world's greatest batsman of all time, is my hero. My father and I were lucky enough to watch him play during a match in England. We brought some sweet baskets with us during the match and I just scattered the sweets in the stands as I watched him play, simply the best in his class.


Even before my wedding, I had the opportunity to travel the world to watch a cricket match. I've been to India, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada. Not only did I watch some of the best cricket games in history, but I was able to sample different chocolate bars from sweet baskets from around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Find the Best Cricket Bat 10 tips

Types of Cricket Equipment

Cricket Podcast Covers All Aspects Of A Cricket Event